Hi there, guys and dolls! Today I’ll share with you the bonus feature at the end of my latest, A NATE TO REMEMBER. Now, I’m not giving anything away, just sharing with you some songs and singers to put a little kick in your step or a swing in your smooch. Enjoy!
• The romantic crooner Pat Boone’s voice is easy listening that is sure to set the right mood for any evening whether it’s out on the beach or cozied up in a cabin.
• Paul Anka has the girls in such a swoon they are ready to change their names. He is a swell singer, now if he’d only write a song for Barbara Jean!
• Jimmie Rodgers has a sweet and easy way of carrying a tune that makes me want to sing along, while driving down the coast on a clear sunny day. Although there are sure to be some Santa Lucians we’d rather not hear.
• The Everly Brothers have the tunes to start your day off right. You’ll be smiling from the time your toes hit the floor.
• Miles Davis is a master of jazz that will give you that late night, last call feeling. Believe me, yours truly knows all about the last call.
• The Champs are sure to have you up on the dance floor and joining any conga line that’s forming.
• Johny Mathis puts anyone who is listening in a romantic and wistful mood. Don’t forget to call your sweetheart when you hear him singing chances are they’ll be wearing a silly grin too.
• Ella Fitzgerald will bring a warm and toasty feeling to any romance when love is on the menu. Especially if the songbird is singing from the Songbook of Mr. Irving Berlin.
• Sinatra – a crooner to end all crooners, he made all the girls swoon. Frankie, oh Frankie who will you be crooning for tonight? They’re sure to want to fly away with you.
• Elvis, well guys and gals all that can be said is those hips and those hits just kept coming! Well now I’m All Shook Up and going back to the swell party.